- See a Problem?
- Dear World & Everyone In It – Charles Whalley
- THE RIALTO TEAM
- Dear World & Everyone In It: new poetry in the UK
See a Problem?
What makes this hybrid, playful, collaborative, ambitious collection tick? Poems sneak onto endpapers. A scampish attitude prevails.
- Janess Space Recognition Guide.
- Dear World & Everyone In It: New Poetry in the UK by Nathan Hamilton PDF Book - Mediafile Sharing?
- Dear World & Everyone In It: New Poetry in the UK |?
- poetry Archives - Page 2 of 4 - Dr Tamarin Norwood;
- Who we are | The Rialto - the poetry magazine to read.
That can alter your sense of a poem completely. They should be heard as well as seen. Editor Nathan Hamilton presents a selection of the work in this event….
Dear World & Everyone In It – Charles Whalley
Emily Woof at the Writer's Retreat 6 Aug The ex-actress conducts a deep involvement with language. Benjamin Zephaniah: 'I always thought that when I got to my age, I'd be a lot more relaxed about politics. But I'm going to keep fighting' 11 Jul The Peaky Blinders star and pioneer of performance poetry continues to fight for social justice in both his life and work. George the Poet 12 Aug Spoken word performer influencing a new generation.
THE RIALTO TEAM
Armitage's first appearance at the Book Festival 17 Aug Decorated poet goes in a new direction and talks poetry performances. Worple Press was founded in and is co-directed by Peter and Amanda Carpenter.
We publish collections of poetry, and arts titles. We like to showcase new writing and we welcome diversity of format and approach. Above all, we look for excellence.
Dear World & Everyone In It: new poetry in the UK
We are delighted to announce the publication of the fifth poetry collection by Anthony Wilson: The Afterlife. His central subject is the way we live within family and community, questioning the roles we construct, both alone and with others. The Afterlife continues to pursue themes developed in his last collection with Worple, Riddance : mortality, mental health, the relation between body and soul, and how to live fully in the present moment.
Find out more about The Afterlife. Join them for Poetry, Pizza and Pimms , arelaxing evening of poetry and prose readings inspired by our stunning coastline, its landscape wildlife and culture.
- Playing Solitaire for Money by Adrian Slatcher.
- Essentials of Evidence-Based Clinical Practice (3rd Edition) (Users Guides to the Medical Literature)?
- First Years of Yangyi Commune: International Library of Sociology I: Class, Race and Social Structure (International Library of Sociology).
- David Harvey: A Critical Reader (Antipode Book Series);
- Aristotles Topics (Philosophia antiqua 74).